Monday, October 4, 2010

Nieces & Nephews

I know I have only 1 niece instead of several like it sounds but oh well...
I was needing to update so I thought I would do some pictures of these little people, namely my niece & nephews.
                                                           Aubrey & Kyler







                                                   Carson & Jaden





Right now Sara is here (which means that Aubrey & Kyler are as well:) It's fun! At Thanksgiving I will get to Carson & Jaden which will also be fun:)   Sorry, but some of these pictures are somewhat old. 
Have a wonderful day!                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You never know how the littlest things can make my day! :)