A few things that made my day:
- While I was telling my boss about some of the above mentioned stuff that was going on she promptly stopped what she was doing & prayed for me. I'm so blessed. God couldn't have given me a better boss!
- Being able to send random packages to random people. Yup. I do love giving gifts! :)
- Seeing people all happy about a deal you were able to give them on doughnuts at the end of the day. Happiness is contagious.
- Turning on the radio to hear my favorite song being played.
- Getting new music that is now my new favorite.
- A co-worker that seems like my sister-only in a vastly different aspect! :)
- Seeing God work out details. This is huge people.
- That feeling you get when God plants a dream in your heart & you just know something exciting will happen! :)
- The snow that I mentioned at the very beginning of the post.
- Promises form the Bible.
I am reminded to look for the good instead of focusing on the bad & unfortunate. Because in reality:
-All things work together for good to them that love the Lord.-
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore I will hope in Him.