Friday, January 6, 2012

A new years update of sorts


 Hello all! I know it has been awhile since I've posted anything and I thought now would be a good time to update.....
I had a wonderful Christmas & I tried desperately to do a nice long picture post about it but blogger wouldn't cooperate.  So if you feel the need to see pictures you can go here & here.

Happy New Years to you all! I really wonder what 2012 will hold...(that goes for all of us) 2011 was a really challenging year for me and sometimes I still try to see what all God was/is trying to teach me.  I am quite certain that I felt/noticed more God moments this past year then any other so far....  my prayer for all of us this year is that we would draw closer to God then ever before and that we would be ready and willing to do what ever He asks of us.

Speaking of a new year....  My aunt Wanda has started a new blog.  The Ordinary Homemaker. She has a wonderful way with words and I find what she has to say to be very inspiring! :) Go check it out!

My brother Jon & his lovely wife Mary, They plan to move here sometime this spring, It will be so nice to have here....(instead of CO:)

  I don't put much stock into new years resolutions simply because by the end of January most of them have been forgotten (that's how it works for me anyhow) but I do sorta have two of them this year: #1 is to read the Bible through this year  & #2 is to "hopefully" update more often.....posts with pictures.....(no promise of this:)

  This is one of my theme verses this year.....

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin that doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.     
Hebrews 12:1&2 


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty picture of you. I like it alot.I like your update too. Love you! ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You never know how the littlest things can make my day! :)