Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures & writings of winter

Greeting & salutations:)
The next time I post on here I will very likely be in Ohio. You see my sister is having a baby & I get to go out & help her. *O happy*  I will probably be there for a month which means that I will probably get to know my niece & nephew very well! (of course it doesn't take very many days to learn to know them:)
Another happy thought is that tomorrow Naomi comes home from another week of prison ministry & this time she won't leave so soon again. :)
Meanwhile here are some pictures...
My sister Rhoda & her cat which is named Simon

 
This is a string of geese (as you can see) I think they were confused as to whether they should go north or south.
Color anyone?

I like this picture, Marge & Rhoda are very much alike, happy-go-lucky, spontaneous etc.
(there is a picture I liked almost better but a certain person thought she looked very terrible so I didn't post it:) 

Marge gave me these because she knew I liked them. Thanks Marge, it's been great having you for a sister!:)

I hope you all are having a wonderful winter, I know I am! God has been teaching me lots of things & some of the things aren't necessarily fun or easy but they are necessary! So for now I'll just write some of my favorite verses from Psalms; 
             
     Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is    like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
 
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.  

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.      Psalms 36:5,6,7,9
 

 

3 comments:

Leave a comment! You never know how the littlest things can make my day! :)