- Getting roses from my brother & another friend for valentines
- Getting a post card from Pam at Gospel For Asia telling me how she prayed for me that God would be the strength of my life
- The filled cupcakes that my sister made... they were divine!
- Practicing new songs for the youth group chorus tour
- The email I received from a dear cousin. I cried at the way she prayed for me... such encouraging words they were...
- I got to spend all day friday with my sister Naomi! (even though we were working an hour away at an unfamiliar store :)
- My new favorite quote; We are loved more than we will ever know by Someone who died to know us.
- Wonderful, inspiring biographies like "The cross & the switchblade"
- Turning on the radio & hearing my favorite song(which is currently What a Savior by Laura Story...hint: if you want to make me really happy, you could buy me her Blessings album...:)
- Knowing that I have a God who cares even when it seems as though no one understands
- Feeling inspired to write songs after reading The cross and the switchblade
- Having wonderful, deep, enlightening, learning, conversations late at night (or early in the morning)with sisters! (every girl should have these:)
Monday, February 20, 2012
A happy list (in words)
Today I was feeling like doing a sort of happy blog post and I was thinking of all the thing I could/would put on the list so here goes......