Recently I have been thinking about joy and happiness and how contagious it is! I love when I am at work and people come in and they are so happy about the day and you can tell that there is a free joy in their spirit and it always -without fail- will brighten my day and encourage me to treat other people that way..... you may even be walking through Walmart and perhaps the lady at the checkout (or another person you happen to pass) is needing a smile at that moment, please let it show. God gives us joy so that we can pass it on to others. We all go through times when we are feeling very heavy hearted about something and it seems as though everything is going backward and then someone shares joy through a smile or a few encouraging words, it brightens our day.... Joy is a gift that God gives us to give to others, and sometimes He gives it to us through others. It is a challenge to me to let it show to those around me what God has done for me... we do indeed have a reason to smile and be happy! :)
And now about the other things.....
- Dorcas is coming home in just 3 1/2 days!! She has been gone for 6 weeks at Bible School and we are all anticipating her arrival home:)
- Rhoda has brought the first bunch of lilacs in.... they are sitting on the dinner table.
- When Dorcas comes home then I will be able to post more pictures, (because she has her camera with her and we have none other that works correctly)
- I am looking forward to the summer...for various reasons :)
- I am blessed when I see the way God is working things out for my brother Micah in regards to his flying... ;)