Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life is Beautiful...


...I am amazed at how beautiful life really is!  Even in the times that feel completely un-beautiful, God is still working and I can know that the end result will be perfect.  Tonight there was lots of laughter and at the same time, a gentle rain outside. Things we were needing so much, both came at the same time!
    Tomorrow is another day. I am challenged to live it fully. To treasure each moment. To notice the beauty in trusting God with the unknown. To treat those around me better than myself. To Live...and Love.

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore. 
Psalms 16:11

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post by a beautiful woman! I admire you so much. You're gorgeous and full of Christ. Have a lovely day, sista!
    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I love you much!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You never know how the littlest things can make my day! :)