Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring!!!

I am just loving this season! There's good things about every season but spring is so invigorating & happy! :)  To list some good things:

  • The freshness of everything is good for our souls :)
  • One can never get too many gentle breezes.
  • Sun that is just the right temp. (not too hot :)
  • Open windows, which brings the sound of happy birds into the house.
  • Daffodils & red-bud trees.
  • Oh yes, perhaps we should add to this list the fact that all 3 of my sisters female cats will be having kitty's in a few weeks!! O.K. so I guess it isn't THAT exciting for me ;) 
I hope you all are doing well & enjoying a wonderful SPRING  Filled with God's richest blessings! :)

2 comments:

Leave a comment! You never know how the littlest things can make my day! :)