Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today...

... Is a lazy day...
Some snow is slowly making it's way down from the sky,  I am working on organizing the closet that holds all manner of things; games, my scrapbooking things, candle making supplies, a few stuffed animals believe it or not! :) (I wonder why?) Only those of you who have seen it in the last month or so know what it looks like. :)   In other news, I ate my 'breakfast' at about 12:30 p.m. this morning afternoon.  Tomorrow my brother and his wife are coming for 10 days, we are expecting a large time :) 

More seriously; my sister is leaving for Alabama on Saturday, she is going as a volunteer for the We Care prison crusade so please keep her in your prayers. 

Psalm 62:7-8
In God is my salvation & my glory:
the rock of of my strength, & my refuge, is in God.
Trust in him at all times; ye people,
pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You never know how the littlest things can make my day! :)